TACT is proud to be affiliated with leading national and International organizations
- We are accredited by a American Heart Association (AHA) to be an International Training Centre (ITC) to offer their Basic Life Support (BLS) provider,Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) provider,Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider and Instructor courses for Health Care Professionals and Heart Saver courses for the General Public.
- We are proud to have a unique collaboration in terms of research and shared curriculum with Peter M. Winter Institute for Simulation Education & Research (WISER) at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, USA.
- We are accredited by the Chinese University of Hong Kong to conduct the Basic Assessment & Support in Intensive Care (BASIC) course and BASIC Patient Safety.
- We join hands with the Indian Medical Association (IMA) in providing the Certificate Course in Community Critical Care for the members of the IMA which provides a unique module based format to suit the busy clinicians to advance their skills in managing critically ill patients.
- We are accredited by ATLS India to conduct Advanced Trauma Life Support Course(ATLS) ,a course of American college of Surgeons – India Program.